Friday, February 10, 2006

The outing where we had fun with Jane's Dick.

Uh...

Yeah.

I finally decided to pick up driving, since everyone i sort of doing it. Signed up with Lan jie. Basic Theory Test is next friday. Hopefully, we won't get screwed by the release of A levels.

The registration was surprisingly fast, although we didn't get the counter girl that we got last week, who was way more cheerful then the one we had this week.

Ah well.

Bugis was next after parting ways with Lan jie, to meet up with Sean and Ron for movie. Since it ended unexpectedly fast, I was there a full hour before the movie began.

When I got there, there were 2 HOTD 4 machines.

When I left, there was only 1 left.

Some how, I spoilt one, and I have no idea how I did it.

Training began horribily, because Bugis's difficulty of the game was at Very Hard, higher then what I am used to. However, after dying once, I got the hang of it, and went all the way to the 3rd stage, while discovering all the secret rooms in Stage 1 and 3. Wierd thing is, after getting S1 R2, I keep missing it in the next 3 games that I've played.The grenade just cannot fly into the room.

Perhaps, my aiming sucks. LoL.

Soon, the rest of the platoon arrived, and me and Ron played HOTD 4. Was a first for Ron, and hence, such a difficult level was tough, even for me, who had to defend him once in a while. Haha. Got to the 3rd stage before he died, and I had to go on. However, after going to S3 R1, the gun screwed up after the part where you get to choose the path. No idea why. It was working perfectly till then, and I did not bang the gun even once.

Ah well. Wierd machine.

Went for the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane", funny at times, but ultimately, rather boring. Oh well.

We decided to meet up with the girls for dinner at 7:30, seeing the time at only 6+, we thought we should have a bit of time before we met the girls.

Wrong.

Those damned machine hoggers are at it again! Even the need for dollar coins did not thwart their attempt to hog the machine as much as possible. They are basically hogging that whole damn thing, even though they need close to $6 for one stage, and The World's 2 forms probably took at least $12 from each player.

Man, I should open an arcade.

However, thanks to those morons, the line grew, and hence, everyone was holding a stack of coins, ready to hog it as long as possible. It almost reminded me of Initial D, where people will hold a money sack, before playing like 10 stages of the game or something.

Rich asses.

Hence, we decided to play it another day.

Reached Tampines Mall at around 7:20, and knowing the distinguished traits of 4E1, we knew that we have more then enough time to mess around.

We were right. Ying Han was still taking a bath at 7:30. \o/

Hahaha.

Soon, by 8, we got seated, by 8:30, Kui Siang appeared, when everyone was preparing to eat their main dish. By the time we are done, Kui Siang is preparing to eat his own bowl of noodles. Rofl.

Arcade came later, since the girls have to be back by 10, giving us only 1 hour. After an unsuccessful try to get the girls to play World Combat/Ghost Squad, I played it with Kui Siang.

And hell, it was boring. Ever since I got to level 99, memorised every route, the whole thing got boring, especially since HOTD 4 came out.

HOTD 4 is like...a new kind of drug or something. Once you take it, it captures you, and you find everything else boring. Hell, I don't even play TC2/3 any more.

HOTD 4 is just too amazing....

All in all, a pretty fun outing that was supposed to have a little more people, but thanks to a particular person meddling, the whole thing got shredded. At least, while we did go to a movie, his plan disintegrated like a piece of space carbon on a direct path to the sun. The K box outing never materialised.

What do you expect, when you plan it 1 day in advance, with over 7 people, and in an attempt to change other's plans?

Ah well. LoL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home